Monday, March 20, 2017

Foolin' mom

So I, Roxie, has done SUCH a good job of foolin' mom on regard to my Roxie fitniss level.

I packs Mom around bare backsies all winter and Mom is all "Its a hard work to do walkies with me on you thru all the deep snows!" and i is all "YES i agree *huff puff*"


. . .

But then. the snows melts off.

Mom goes to put on my Roxie jomp saddul and lerns that my big girth no longer fits my Roxie greatness.

:(

I tries to tell her it is all hairs but she is all "nope we needs to go do trotting since you are a big fatt butt Roxie."

So now it is back to areena work which is reel work and also trail trodding.

Boo.

2 comments:

EvenSong said...

Yes, Roxie, I has that problem, too. The vet betrayed me!
Boo for trodding!
Your furry friend Kate.

SprinklerBandit said...

Dying. Laughing. Life is hard as a Roxie.