Thursday, July 20, 2017

Things is quiet

So. I has been Roxie remiss in my bloggy up dates.

Roxies is lazy, kina. You all know this.

But also there is not a whole lot of exciting. I does a bunch of trael miles this summer.




Sometimes I takes a pony along. Or sometimes a Fang pony. But mostly it's the Roxie show.


SMILE FOR CAMRA

I do also host some people on my back for traels. Like Mom's frend Aimee.


Aimee makes me into a unicorm, which makes perfick sense if you know her or reed her horse stories:


Aimee lurves unicorms.

I also host Mom's friend Jackie.



And Mom's friend Tracey. But there is no pics of Tracey. :(


Oh, here is a thing that happens. This is confusing. Maybe you all can halp me unnerstand this.

So mom is all "You is not showing this year" and I is all "Cool. Less working."

But still I goes in the trailer. A lot.

I goes to this laydee Krista's house every time.

Krista place.

She touches me in some private places. I is like "WHUT AND WHY" but i allow this becuz Mom says to be nice and also says that all laydees gets inspected here at one time or nother.

What you doing back ther?
SHE IS TOUCHING MY ROXIE BUTTOCKSIE  (O_O)

There is a lot of this happening, perty frequintly. So i gets used to this.

Then, I donut go for a while.

And then when I do go back, ther is some happiness. About a dot?


I don't unnerstand. Hoomins is so weird.

12 comments:

Purple Megan said...

OMG, WAT.

Cathryn said...

OMG OMG OMG. ROXIE BABY

Alanna M said...

A baby!? Hooray! So fun! What stallion was she bred to and when is she due.

Camryn said...

Congratulations, humans do like to see Oreos on those screens.

SprinklerBandit said...

AHHHH YAY IT HAPPENED!!

PS so honored to get a blog link from her Roxie greatness.

Stephani Hren said...

Oh yes, I'm so excited! We have to know who the daddy is! :D

kaity said...

Baby ROXIE????? OMG

Unknown said...

Baby Roxie!!! How exciting

Lisa said...

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Roxie!! You is having A BABY!!!!

EvenSong said...

Whoa! I just saw this! You didn't say ANYTHING at the Horse Park yesterday!!

Emily Plechavy said...

OMG A ROXIE BAYBEEEE?! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

kbryan said...

What exciting news! We want to hear all the DETAILS! Now Roxie will be extra floofy for awhile and will need LOTS of extra pampering from her hooman Mom. :)