Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Airplanes

Those of you who has followed my Roxie bloggo for some time will rememmmer that I enjoy looking for air planes.

I likes to watch them fly over.

Some times they flies over kinda close when I is on my favorite Roxie trail becuz of how there is a air port nearby. We will watch them and it is fun.

Any ways I like air planes and hellacoppers.

But.

It turns out there is a flying thing that I do not enjoy.

This would be a man in a lawn chair with a big fann on it, and a parachute.

NOPE NOPE

HIGH HIGH ALURT


THIS IS REAL SCAREY.

THIS IS NOT MY CUP OF GRAIN.

THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY.

1 comment:

EvenSong said...

Do what we do here at EvenSong, Roxie: look up at them, shake your hoof at them, and shout "GET OUTTA OUR AIRSPACE!!" It usually works pretty quick! 😆