Saturday, June 29, 2019

Another show

So more recent but also a few weeks ago. Marm is like "you is so greatness, let us go do another show adventure" and I is all "yup hokay" yet again.

So i gets in the trailer and goes for some hours. I comes out in this nice deserty place with lots of areenas and COWS and i is all "YUSS" but apparently these cows is for chasing and rope-ing, not for Roxie-ing. Sad.


But we does a dressahzj again. 

We does this for too days in a row.

On day One. Mom wears a purple coat, and spurs, and i is so good, and we wins.




On day Too. Mom wears a lite bloo coat, and spurs, and picks up a wip so that she may tap me into the corners. Boo. :(


But i goes in the corners.

UGH FINE

Oh also, there is JOMPING in this dressahcj test!

Thees is barely worth the effort tho


And i wins again! Becuz i goes in corners and does bending, I wins by a LOT.

I does so good and mommo is a proud. 💜



So I is doing a pretty good year at shows, I guess.


2 comments:

Exploring Dressage Biomechanics said...

So cute. Love the second picture!

Roxie said...

Thanks! The laydee who took it sed she liked it a lot also.