Monday, October 12, 2020

Hrmmm

 So like. I forgets to post heer for a while.

That is OK tho because not much is heppening.

I is on lighter duty now. Mom threttens to have us do some wesstern dressage but then the world got sick and there was no horse shows this year.

Western saddle selfies instead.


So I does traels instead. And ponying babies.

So much ponying of babies






Oh yeah, that is a thing I shuld mention. Fang left heer to go be a trail horse with first an older lady and then later to a little girl. She was not real big on the jomping thing so every one is happy with this new sitch.

So there is lots of horses in and out of heer this year.

I has a boyfrend for the summer.

<3 <3 QUILL my mans <3 <3

He goes back home for the winter tho which is prefect because its terble when a dude overstays his welcome. 

There is also some babies.  

Heer is a yearling



Heer is a two year ling


Both of these babies is slender and well bred. 

I haetes them. They annoy me at best and thretten my Roxie Greatness at worst.

Anyway, I guess that is all for now. I will dig thru the picsures of 2020 and post some other things maybe.

2 comments:

EvenSong said...

Goodness! Lots of stuff going on at your barn, Roxie! You need to show the pictures of baby Halo jomping!

SprinklerBandit said...

Babies everywhere!