Monday, January 9, 2023

Scaries

So i goes to a indoor areema to practise my greatness. 

I has never been to this place before. And i haete this place. There is rain on the roofs and a bunch of scaries inside. 

Enjoy these pics of things that are scarie. If you scare easily, you may wish to stop reeding here.

Tractor! SCAREY

This door is also maybe up to no good 

TWO mounty blocks? A tarp?! A JUMP MY MOM MADE?!?!?!

BLANKET GHOSTS D;

Oh wait this one is Ivy's, we good 

Spectators who all says I is so big and gorgess, i suppose this is OK.

FAKE SHEEP 😭😭😭

Jump rails noooooooooo

Jump misallaneous, this is very suspish 

And then my child Halo gets rode also and i has to wait around for this to complete.

UGH this is SO BOREDOM can we just LEAVE alreddy

I hope you have enjoyed this Tour of Terror.