Monday, January 12, 2009

Terruble

Mom did a TERRUBLE thing to me a cuple of days ago! She took me and rided me DURING DINNER!!! I culd not beleeve it. I was SO bad, i heer'd the 4-wheel hay mosheen drivin around an i threw a FIT! I ignored Mom on my back and I wuld not do good sircles or even listen to my reins. Mom was angery and i culd tell she wanted to maek me do more work but ther was a little girl in the areena an so we had to stay at one end. I heer'd Mom say she wuld not ride me during dinner any more times. I also heer'd her say some other words under her breath that turned my white Roxie hairs evun more whiter.
Oh well; i don' care! After we were done, I got to eet dinner after all!
Tonight i get a lunge line lessin. Theese is always funnie cuz Mom does more work than i do, runnin after me with the Long Wip.

10 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Roxie,
I don't think our DOR's should make us work during dinner. I have trained mine not to do that anymore. Hope your DOR learned her lesson

Leah Fry said...

Now Roxie, let us remember from whence all those foods come. Your mama works hard to feed you, and I'm sure the only reason she rode you is because that's all the time she had that day.

And just for the record, if I ever tried it with either of my two, I know I'd have a fight on my hands too ;-)

Andrea said...

Oh noes, I did the exact same thing to Gogo tonight.... and man she was an unhappy kid! Just goes to show how continually cruel I can be...

Zoe said...

I like that lunging thing too. I love running round in circles making my human go dizzy. It was mean of your human to make you work while your friends were eating. I would be cross too.
I have a new human riding me at weekends.

Janet Roper said...

Roxie,
I told Shiloh about your plight & he was duly horsey-horrified that you should have to go without dinner! He was glad you got to eat afterwards, he hopes you got some well deserved treats, too.

Harmony,
Janet & Shiloh

Horseypants said...

Roxie, I love your blog! You are SO funny! Sorry you were late for dinner, but you know your Mom loves you, and you really should be a good girl and listen to her even though your dinner is waiting!

Roxie said...

Whut is a DOR??

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Roxie,
A DOR is what I call my human. It is short for Dope On a Rope, what I lovingly call my mom

dp said...

Too bad horses can't use telephones or you could have called the SPCA to report a crime in progress.

Albigears said...

People are dumb. Work at dinner? Yeah, right. Heck, work at breakfast? No. Work at snack time? No. Work at nap time? No. Work at sunbathing time? No. Work at biting the other horses time? No. Work at personal lazy time? No. Work at 'look, there's a car driving down the driveway' time? No. Work at 'I think the cat just went under the hay tarp' time? No.

You get the picture.