Monday, April 6, 2009

I is SOOOOOOOO GOOD

I getted rided yesserday an i did everthing Mom asked! Yup. I evun went frum a walk to a CANNER!! I didn't knoe that I, Roxie, could do that. I mean, I know I can go frum a canner to a walk, that is my FAVORIT thing! Somtimes I will be cannering an I will lissen for Mom to ask me to walk, an she will sit back and down a liddle an I will walk. Somtimes she sez to walk real suttle-like tho, like she will breathe owt and I will be like, "WALKING!" an I will, reel fast, stop cannering an I will walk. Somtimes Mom is not reddy for this an she is liek "OOF!" an then she will complane like she didn't ask me, Roxie, to do it. But I know better. Cuz I am the smartest horse too.
Altho i must menshun that my reward for being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD was to get my muddie legs an bellie hosed off. I HAETE the water hose an I do the Carousel Horse arown Mom the whole tiem it is happening.
Anyways, after being SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I getted to go in the Big Field! Hooray, i did fergit about this!
Rex my boyfrend was out there too. Heer is me flurting.















An heer is me playing hard to get!















Ha ha ha.
Marvy found a skinnie horse to be her boyfrend so this is good, i don't havta share.

5 comments:

Leah Fry said...

Roxie, you sly girl. I didn't know you had a boyfriend.

Roxie said...

OH yes, I do I do! He is blond an tall an oh so strong. An he can pull a CART!!

Albigears said...

Hahahah

"OOF"

haha

Zoe said...

What a handsome boyfriend. You kept that quiet didn't you? He is lucky to have such a good looking girlfriend.
Canter from walk, wow. I am impressed.

allhorsestuff said...

Handsome man that one he is..nicker!ROXIE!