Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Other traels

So i gess Mom goed to a plaece wher there is traels. This place is calld . . . um . . . Oz-trael-a?
I gess ther is no horses there tho. Humins must walk traels on there OWN.
But anyhoo. I getted to hang out for som time and NOT be rode, an this is nice. She is bakc though, an talkin abowt starting Lessins agin. >:(
Hmmph.
I wuld post flash box picshures of my Roxie self but i is sheddin an i look funky. Like parts of me is black an parts has long white hairs and som parts is ROAN, which is whut I, Roxie, really is.

5 comments:

Albigears said...

Oh the horrors- WALKING down a trail without a horse!

Tell your mom I'm glad she's back and she should come out to PFEC this Saturday and laugh at Megan and Janaira trying to take their baby horses into a dressage class.

Zoe said...

Roxy I bet you look fab no matter what your coat is doing.
My human does that walking out without a horse thing too. She usually takes her hounds with her instead. They are not as well behaved as me though.
My human is going away soon. I am pleased to hear you weren't traumatised by not having your own human around. I hope I will be ok.

Roxie said...

Not haveing a humin is AWESOME! Excep there is no one to give you grain foods. :(

Janet Roper said...

Roxie, you are big and beautiful, no matter what stage you are in your shedding!
Harmony,
Janet & Shiloh

Anonymous said...

Well please post some pics of your Roxie self when you're all shedded out :)