Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Clinick Adventure!

So mom is all "Enuf of this weather" an she (pays a girl some dollars to) shaves off all my Roxie hairs so's I can go get rided in slightly more nicer weather.


Nekkid Roxie is NSFW

I gets in my Roxie trailur an off we goes!

Evenshually we gets to Toolip Springs. I has been heer before an i reemembers this. But I purtend that I do not, an that all things must be looked at closely.


WHOA!


Whoa.


More whoa!


WHOA!




Hello, water feeture!


I'ma drink this! YOM

Then i gets my own Roxie stall, with hay and grains and watters. Eventually I falls asleeps.

I is heer for two days. Ther is a man heer who watches an says nice things and tells mom how to be a better Roxie rider.

The first day, we does stick jomping:



Sleeping!







Then the secund day. We does xc jomping!







There is lots more picsures available to you by clicking here.

Then i gets to go home! This trailur ride seems to take longer an also to be much colder.



But at leest I gets to be home again! And mom has pervided me with a Roxie blanket an a cozy Roxie hoodie. Thotful!


Heer is me modeling it for you.

I is all ready for show seeson!

4 comments:

EvenSong said...

Well, Miss Roxie. It's only fair for her to provide warm copies after she steals all your Roxie furs!

Alanna M said...

Cool, Roxie. I see that you met some friends of mine...Norma and Cobie.

Alicia said...

The picture of Roxie jumping that big log is woooonderful!!

Roxie said...

Oh Alanna. There is such a picsure if you clik that linky thing. Cobie is all "Hay Roxie" and I is pinning my eers at him!!