Saturday, March 15, 2014

RANDO

So. How is this for a rando thing.

Right after Mom gets Roommate Horse back, liek 2 days after. It is the middle of the night an a laydee comes to Mom's house. She is all "OH MAH GAW OH MAH GAW YOUR BIG HORSE IS IN MAH YARD SHE GOT OUT SOME HOW." So mom RUNNS outside in her jammies an I is in my passture. Also in my jammies. So Mom is all "Well it is not mah horse but I will com save you any ways."

So she walks over and fiddles with this strange horse an then brings him to our passtures. He is lost an skeered an probly hungry so Mom gives him hays.


he is also kind of ugglie but we will not talk about that becuz it is meen. 
Heer is a cuter pic.


Mom finds his owner evenshually on the innernet. She says he runnded through a fence a-cuz of seeing a moose.
So she comes and gets him. Which, I say is good, becuz he was probly gonna eat all the Roxie hays. And those is my hays.

2 comments:

kbryan said...

Roxie, how is your human? Is it spring yet?

kbryan said...

Where is Roxie & her human? Hope everything is ok with you both.