Friday, October 5, 2018

The Happyest


You guys. I is the happyest in the world. An let me explain why to you all.

This shuld maybe not be said but. This baby raisin thing is not what I expected.

Halo is cute an stuff but she is real annoying and demanding and I is sad to not relly get to spend Mom time with hoomin Mom. Which also I need to com up with another term for Mom becuz she did not birth me and did not have pain and bludd and resulting udder annoyance an there fore she is not my mom.

I is a mom. And there is most surely some pain and some udder anoyance and some baby jomping on you when you is just trying to graze or do sleepin.

So thus. I is a good sport for a wile (like for all summer) and then I becomes reel tired of this deal so I starts being like “GO AWAY BABY HALO” and biting her wen she is nursing with her stoopid chomp teeth.

But this is not why I is happy.

I is happy becus I asked nolongermom to separate me an dumb baby and she TOTALLY DID THIS FOR ME.

This is great.

WAAH WAHH MOMMA oh wait don't care see ya

Som times I call to see if a Halo is still alive. I do lov a baby even if she is a dummy.

But mostly I do not call. Mostly I goes on adventures with nonmom and she tells me how she missed me an how I is SO GOOD to just go back to areena stuff and trail walking like a good solid lady.






 An mostly Halo does not call her mother either. She has new frends and they are more interesting and that is fine.


WHO NEEDS MOM WEN I HAVE FRENDS AND HAYS

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Hahaha. Love this blog so much!

EvenSong said...

Sounds like weaning was a non-event. The best way to do it!

kbryan said...

Halo has grown like a weed! Roxie sounds glad to be back working with her human Mom (less the blud and birthing pain). Roxie rulz!