Monday, October 5, 2009

FINE-ally

I, Roxie, FINE-ALLY getted picsures from the show in Joon!

Ther was a nice man with a Big Fancy Flash Box. He taeked picsures. Heer is som of them, frum the dressahj test where I, Roxie, gettded a red ribbin:


(Mom in: The judge's comment on this downward transition was "don't die." Heh.)

And heer is som picsures frum the classes where we goes in sircles with lots of other horses:
Heer is a "hand gallop." I has to work SO HARD to do this gallop!


Heer is me, Roxie, getting a ribbin. I is reelly hoping this ribbin is eat-ible.

Oh an heer is som more picsures, frum the class wher you stand still and be the prittiest horse. I has never seen a spotty mini pony before, as you can probubbly tell.

Mom says we has a lot of work to do still, an I has more things to lern. I, Roxie, think this is a lode of bottom-apples. Since plainly I is a gorjess Roxie.

7 comments:

cdncowgirl said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures Roxie. And that hand gallop may have been a lot of work but you looked beautiful with your mane blowing in the breeze

Zoe said...

Roxie Roxie Roxie you are so BEAUTIFUL!!! What more is there to say?

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Lovely pictures Roxie! You are very pretty.

kbryan said...

Roxie, you is BEEUTIFULLLLLLL! She really looks gorgous, and I love her big stride when she gets going. You must be very proud of her - looks like she really did well at the show. Love her updates!

Unknown said...

Awsome!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Roxie! Lookin' gorgeous as always :)

SoraSoul said...

Gotta love the snarky judge :D