Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Karatie

So as you all know. I is a multi talent creature.

But i bets you donut even know just how talent.

Like for example. I bets no one of you knows that i, Roxie, knows how to do karatie. Karatie is a anchient asian thing where you wack stuff with your feets until it breaks. So acshully lots of horses can do karatie but usually not as smartly as me.

So here is a example.

Two weeks ago at my Roxie house there is a big freeze. My Roxie waterer freezes up. Mom is like "grf winter bad" and gets me a heated bucket to drink out of in my stall. But i prefer my cold Roxie outside water. So i fixes the frozen part. With karatie.


So see how the back side of this waterer is froze over and snowwy. My side was like this until the big karatie chopping i dishes out.

I booshes through this much ice.

HIYA TAKE THAT, ICE

And mom is all O_O and "damn Roxie you so wise" and I'm all "yup yup."

Karatie. Do it.

No comments: