Thursday, August 6, 2009

Itchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

I, Roxie, has Itchy Spots. Most horses has itchy spots but I, Roxie, is bettur than most horses so I has more itchy spots. Here is som of my Itchy Roxie Spots:

1) Insides my Roxie eers. Oooh, yep. That is a good one. I will stick my Roxie ear out side ways and push my whole head at you so you may itch in there better. Yep.

2) the unner-side of my Roxie neck. yeeeah, I likes that spot too. Get it with the currie brush, I likes that best.

3) That spot on my Roxie belly that the flies liek to nibble on. That is iiiiiitchy! Mom puts the bug goop on ther an it feels SO GOOD wen she does that.

4) In facts, just go ahed and scratch my whole Roxie Belly. Yep, this too feels gooooood. Yep yep yep.

5) Insides my back legs/Roxie udder. THIS. IS. MY. VE.RY. VE.RY. VE.RY. VE.RY. FAV. O. RIT. SPOT. AND. I. CAN. NOT. STOP. FLAPP. IN. MY. LIPS. WHEN. YOU. ITCH. THER. OH. YEP. RITE. THER. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP. YEP.

Are you done? If so, you shuld give me a peppurmint. Or some grain foods.

That is how you maeke a Happy Roxie.

4 comments:

Leah Fry said...

Roxie, if I were there, I'd have a whole pocket of peppermints for you. You make me laugh.

Zoe said...

Oh yes, yes, YES!!!!

Roxie said...

I is right HEER, bring me peppurmints!!

Maximus said...

OOOh I love butt crack scratchins too!!! And ear scratchins!