Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bukkits

It is Mom's feelings that I, Roxie, may not be trusted with a reel big water bukkit any more. I do not know whut might cause this feeling.



See, the thing is, somtimes the snow is slidey on the roof of the barn wher I, Roxie, lives. An it is scarey! Somtimes in fact you may be standing in your Roxie stall with your hed out into your Roxie run, so wen the snow falls, it attacks your eers!! So wen it happens, you must be all, "I is not scared of you, scarey snows! I is a BRAEV HORSE!!"

An then you must prove this is so by flying back-words in your Roxie stall and falling buttocksie-first into your bloo Roxie water bukkit.



You will then get smaller bukkits placed on the wall insted. Nice, but not the saeme as a big bloo bukkit.

5 comments:

SmartAlex said...

The feed bucket is the best seat in the house. If you're not supposed to sit on it, why are there no chairs?

http://wpgrey.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-shopping-list.html

Albigears said...

What ^ said.

Once Upon an Equine said...

Look on the bright side Roxie:
bib bloo bukitt = 0
Roxie buttoksie = 10
You win!

Andrea said...

Roxie, one again, you have proved to me that Cheerios CAN come shooting out your nose.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Well Roxie I would have had to kill the bucket just because it was the color of a blue tarp.
Sorry the snow attacks your ears.