Saturday, December 13, 2014

Roommate Horse Guest Post

You mayhaps rememmer that I, Roxie, allowd Roommate Horse to do a guest post on MY Roxie blog a wile back.

It was a verry stoopid post.

She has reequested, with hoofs, to do an other one.

You may rest ashured that this one will ALSO be stoopid.

~~~

Hello again! It has been a while. I'd like to catch you all up on my doings, as I know you are all interested.

I went off for a while and lived with a woman who loved and cared about me, but didn't understand how best to make sure I stayed well-fed and healthy.


I used to be beautiful. 

I lost a bunch of weight and all of my muscles. My back swayed, and I felt old. It was very sad. 

I got rescued eventually though! But I was in fairly sorry shape. I had to wear a blanket so I could stay warm, and also so the neighbors wouldn't call Animal Control.


Ew.

I spent all year gaining my weight back. 

When I was healthy again, I got to start working out again. I stayed in the roun pen at first, but eventually I got to go on rides! Short ones at first, and then longer ones as I got stronger. I got my own special saddle to fit my poor old droopy back.

I eventually got shiny again. My back is still low, but I do horse yoga to raise and strengthen it.


I also get to wear all kinds of nice clothes. 


I am thinking of coming out of retirement. I move nicely and I'm too young to sit around and make plops all day.




3 comments:

Camryn said...

Nothin stoopid, cept her old owner!!!

Emily Plechavy said...

Poor roommate horse. Glad she's back and on the way to her former glory!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad she's your roommate again. Glad she's feeling good again. There's nothing worse than stupid people.