Friday, January 2, 2015

Crismiss updates


So. Happy Crismiss!

I receeves all the things I want. Namely, i gets more hay and even some alfs. And I gets a pan of GRAIN. And I gets a whole tub of peppurmints.

Theese kind.

These is the best ever. No other horses heer like these, so they is mine all Roxie mine.

I also gets a saddul but in truth this isn't a Roxie present cuz I have many sadduls already. This is a MOM present. 


It is a dressahzj saddle. But it is used unappropriately with Mom. I has only dressahzjed in it one time. The other times, it goes and works cows. 


You cannut see. But it is there.

And it also does unappropriate service when I pulls a skier person.



I pulls Mom on skis too. 


Ther is a hole bunch of peppurmints for me with this ski nonsense because I is so good. :)

Happy Crissmiss everyone!




2 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Roxie! Enjoy your peppermints!

Lauren said...

Skiing! Awesome!