Monday, June 1, 2009

New Horse Shoe Man

I, Roxie, has a new Horse Shoe Man. I do not liek Horse Shoe Men for the most part, an this one is no diffrint. In fackt, I exspecially do not liek New Horse Shoe Man cuz he holds my Roxie foot up for EVER, an I go to taek it away an put it down, an he WONT let me! Even wen I threttin to fall over side ways, or back words, or wen I start hoppin around. I evun picked him up off of the grownd, an this maeks no diffrince to him! He just holds on an is payshent an pets me an sez nice things. I evun tried to step on him. He is quick tho. An he putded my Roxie shoes back on, which usually meens I is goin som place. Som place with Rox. An mom sed some thing abowt training in heet. I do not think this is a good omin.

5 comments:

Albigears said...

Alexandre's horse shoe man comments on the size of his feet. Always. and how hard they are. Alexandre doesn't care, though, he's above all that. Unless you try to nail a shoe on. Then he has a pretty strong opinion. (Barefoot for 6 years now).

Where you going, Roxie?

Roxie said...

. . . Riggins? I don' know if this is a plaece or if this is things on my saddul.

Leah Fry said...

Now Roxie. Put the nice Horse Show Man down and be a good girl.

Zoe said...

Bite his bum Roxie, that's what I do. It's fun to watch them try and ignore you oops!!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Roxie you should be nice to the shoe man. My shoe man is really good, he always tells me I have great feet.